'nSure' Document Management System is an advanced office automation platform that offers end to end solutions to small and large scale business owners. It replaces paper-based processes with electronic procedures, eliminating the printing, posting and manual filing of paper. It allows centralizing the management, storage, retrieval and distribution of documents. The benefits include easy management, smart monitoring, significant energy savings, reduced operational costs, improved productivity and optimum level usage of resources.
This exquisite software comes to you from Perfect Software Solutions (CLT) Pvt. Ltd., who has 2 decades of experience both in Enterprise & Banking Software Development and Distribution. This assures you the Quality for any of our products.
Document Sharing Features
- Role-Based Security for restricted access to documents
- Track complete details of Document Sharing (to/by whom, How & when).
- User can share any type of documents
- File synchronization
- Bookmark Shared Documents
- Comment on the Shared Document
- Document Storage
- Security & Access Control
- Forward documents to other users
- Indexing & Classification
- Archive old Documents for future use
- Hierarchical work-flow
- Instant Document Search
- Keyword Search & other search criteria
- Easy Event creation with details and invite participants
- Participants get alerted when assigned event gets modified
- Provision to mark status and comments
- View the Participation status and comments of other users
- Messaging between members in the organization for prompt communication
- Forward messages to the group and individual users
- Attach documents to messages
- Send alert when any users get messages
Platform UsedWeb-based Transaction Processing System developed using the latest development tools with object-oriented methods.
Wan ConnectivityBroadband with VPN is used to connect businesses to DC. Redundant connectivity is provided. The software is optimized to run in a network having low bandwidth. The recommended bandwidth of the Line is 2 Mbps and the minimum requirement is 64 Kbps.